The Annuncicom PS16 for Simple Paging is an IP Audio device designed to serve as a Master Station between IP based VoIP, Paging, Intercom systems. The PS16 for Simple Paging comes loaded with the Master Station firmware that allows direct connection to speak with the Endpoint(s) through a very simple plug and play set up. This application also allows for paging via iPhone and iPad for paging on the go.
The Barix PS16 is a multifunction, standalone IP intercom and IP PA master station with redundant Ethernet interfaces and PoE support. With 16 buttons, each with individual LED indicators, expandable to 112 buttons, and a 2-line LCD display, the PS16 is a suitable master station for high quality IP Intercom and paging applications without the need for PCs or server software. Annuncicom PS16 Applications IP Intercom master station PA master station or operator console IP based nurse call systems VHF radio master control over an IP network Distributed intercom, monitoring, or paging systems in security applications Features - specific for Annuncicom PS16 hardware Audio codec (encoder/decoder) for MPEG1&2 Layer3 (MP3), PCM linear and a law, u-law, 8-48k sample rate support Dual 10/100 Mbit auto-negotiation ethernet interfaces (second port for use in special redundancy modes only) Internal 256MB USB flash memory 24-48V power supply input, low power consumption Power over Ethernet (PoE) support 2x 20 characters, backlit LCD 16 station/function keys with integrated LED indicators, software assignable functionality Up to two 48 key extension modules can be directly attached for a total of 112 keys
The Barix Simple Paging Solution delivers crisp and clear
Public Address announcements in specific zones or throughout
your facility. No new wires - the system uses the IP network
infrastructure already in place as the system backbone.
With automatic discovery and self configuration, installation
and expansion of the system is a cinch !
Using a stationary paging device or your iPhone / iPad over wifi:
Select zones, push a button and start talking - anyone can
operate the system !
Hallways, platforms, parking structures - wherever you need to
make yourself heard !
A server-less, self configuring system which is super easy to set up. Add
paging stations and zones, authorize iDevices as your needs to expand the
system emerge. No central servers, no software to install on computers -
less components means higher reliability !
Functionality and ease-of-use at its best - from Barix, the voice of simplicity.
Benefits for the User
- Affordable, modular paging solution using your network infrastructure
- Make announcements from paging station or iPhone/iPad
- Superior audio quality
- Multi-zone system with busy/offline indication per zone
- Make announcements selectively into one, some or all zones.
- Low power and no maintenance cost, no PC or server needed
- Easily add zones and paging stations as you expand the system
Benefits for the installer
- Uses existing network infrastructure, no need for dedicated wiring
- Simple installation, typically zero configuration needed
- Easily expandable by just adding more devices
- Reliable operation without dependency on a server
- System can be installed on both, managed as well as unmanaged networks
- Practically no system training necessary
- To reach staff wherever they are in the building; doctors, teachers, warehousemen, whoever you need
- To reach people from wherever you are on campus in response to live events; principals, security guards, janitors, or other personnel
- To selectively announce information to specific zones